The importance of the recruitment and selection process
This is a one day course which equips participants with the knowledge, understanding and confidence to manage the complete recruitment and selection process, in accordance with legislation and best practice.
- Benefits of effective recruitment and selection
- Avoiding unlawful discrimination
- Preparation of job descriptions, person specifications and adverts
- Structured and effective selection methods
- Making an objective and balanced recruitment decision
- Recruitment checks
- Essentials of the contract of employment
- Varying terms and conditions of employment
The course is designed for up to 12 participants, it is delivered in an informal and interactive style encouraging group discussion.